If you are interested in joining the Chorus, we would love to meet you! We are a non-auditioned choir, so feel free to come along to the next rehearsal – which will be the next Thursday of university term time from 7.05pm to 9.30pm in the Woods-Scawen Room, Warwick Arts Centre. You can then pick up a score and try us out.
After that, if you would like to join the Chorus, we ask for a non-refundable subscription and a refundable £20 score deposit. Subscriptions can be paid annually or termly and prices are as follows:
- Annual University of Warwick Student: £4.50
- Annual Concession*: £40.00
- Annual Non-Student: £60.00
- One Term Concession*: £16.00
- One Term Non-Student: £28.00
*We define a concession to be in one or more of the following categories: over 60 fully retired, JSA, FT students from non-Warwick university, passport to leisure holders.
Note that membership is via the Arts Centre so you are not required to pay a Students’ Union Societies Fee.
The links to pay are below:
- Subscriptions: https://tickets.warwickartscentre.co.uk/esro/en-GB/events/uow%20chorus%20society%20-%20subscriptions%20autumn%202016/2017-7-31_9.00/music%20centre
- Score Deposit: https://tickets.warwickartscentre.co.uk/esro/en-GB/events/uow%20chorus%20society%20-%20score%20deposit%202016-17/2017-7-31_9.00/music%20centre.
*** To reclaim your score deposit when you leave Chorus, please email us at email@example.com requesting your score deposit back, along with: your full name; the name on bank account you want to receive the refund (if different); account number; sort code; the date you paid and how you paid (online/Box Office) your score deposit (if known). ***
You can also join the Mailing List by filling in the form here, or sending us an email.
If you have any questions about joining, please do send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image: PeterMarsh/ashmorevisuals – Fused 6 Concert February 2017